Thursday 2 December 2010

Babyshower Cake and a long overdue post


As you might have noticed, it's been pretty quiet here on the blog since September. I have been neglecting my blog for the past few months, but I promise that it was for a good reason! Yesterday I finally handed in my Master's thesis! Yay! Unfortunately that means that I have to start job hunting, but I'll just forget about that for a little while while I'm still enjoying this new freedom from thesising...


These photos are of a baby shower cake that Grethe and I made. We made a two-layer sponge cake that was wrapped in fondant and covered with multiple pink fondant flowers.

We made extra cupcakes with the cake.


And coloured the half of each layer pink for a surprise when the mother to be cut into the cake!



As usual the cat's curiosity got the better of her...



So until next time (which should not be 3 months away again *cough*), adieu!

1 comments :

  1. Daai koek lyk super awesome! Puts my icing "skillz" (I wish) to shame.

    ReplyDelete